WELCOME TO EUROPEAN
What changes to NICE’s health technology evaluation are now in effect?
From 1st February 2022, the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) will introduce changes that aim to simplify and speed up Health Technology Assessments (HTA).
The new Italian Law on Rare disease : access to orphan drugs, support for research, solidarity fund.
On 27 November 2021, Law No. 175/2021, was published in the Official Journal. This is the first law dedicated exclusively to rare diseases. It’s main objective is the protection of the right to health of those suffering from rare diseases.
The new procedure to prepare the therapeutic positioning reports in Spain
In 2013, a procedure was set up by the Spanish Medicines Agency to prepare the so-called Therapeutic Positioning Reports (Informes de Posicionamiento Terapéutico, IPT).
We have the ability to foster effective collaborations between specialized consultancies across Europe
- A European wide consultancy group founded by 4 locally grounded firms
- One multifunctional and integrated team
- We address the market access and public affairs needs of pharmaceutical, biotech and medical devices companies across European markets
- Our registered status allows our clients to contract with MEDVANCE as a legal entity
What do we offer ?
- Strategic market access and pricing advice
- Local HTA submission and negotiation support
- Combined market access and public affairs strategies
- Strategic deployment support and advice in European healthcare markets
In the main healthcare markets
PROJECTS AND INITIATIVES IN 2017
Across various HEALTHCARE SECTORS
Posters and other publications
Medvance’s expertise in European and country specific Market Access is represented in our participation in international conferences. During those conferences, such as ISPOR Europe or BIO International convention, experts from our teams analyze and summarize the European trends for Market access in posters. This section regroups all the posters accepted and presented during those conferences.